If your hair is short and looking for some instant extension for some occasional events, human hair extensions should be your best choice. However, due to little knowledge of hair extensions, some women still hesitate if wearing hair extension can have advantages of both get instant hair beauty transformed and without damage to own hair? The following is summarized of some hair extensions myths to help you dismiss any concern of extending your hair with beauty locks. If you are African American looking clip in hair extensions, Rosee wrote an ultimate guide to help you choose best clip in extensions for black hair.
- Damage from extensions: There has been a lot of discussion about the fact that hair extensions causes damage to your real hair but it is a rumor and not true at all. If you install it properly and treat it with proper care, there is no chance that it will damage your natural hair or cause breakage;
- Hair extensions have a fake look: Remy hair looks as real as your natural hair. As long as the hair you purchase is 100% remy hair and it has the cuticles facing the same direction then you should have no problem. Install the extension the right way and match its color and texture with your real hair and people would not notice that you have an extension installed. Real Remy hair allows you to style and iron like you would do to your natural hair;
- Hair extensions are difficult to maintain and care for: It is very easy to maintain Remy hair extensions like it is your real hair due to the quality of the extension. You can wash, braid, iron and style to your satisfaction without any problems but you should be careful with how you handle it as nothing lasts long without proper care. Avoid combing them while wet and air-dry if possible to prolong the life span of the extensions;
- Re-fixing hair extensions is a problem: re-fixing hair extensions is never a problem due to the fact that they are much simpler and less time consuming ways of installing hair extensions. You can purchase a clip-in hair extension; it can be easily clipped on and removed without any stress. Another one is the tape-in hair extension; the extensions can be re-installed by replacing the glue part and can also be removed easily without stress. Always get the help of a professional stylist, to avoid any errors in the process;
- Hair Extensions do not last long: This is a real myth because I believe that if you take proper care of your hair extensions and the extensions are real human hair and not synthetic extensions, then they should last about 6 months with proper care and maintenance. Always visit a stylist from time to time to readjust the extensions and make sure that they are in place.
Once you learn these myths, you should be confident on shopping hair extensions, and regard wearing hair extensions as one of enjoyable activities.
Cleaning the jewelries is always a tricky process and many people do not know how to do that. Hence they will prefer a professional sonic jewelry cleaner to clean their luxury collection. Since there will be very minute designs and cuts, a common individual may not be able to remove the dirt present efficiently. There are various tools which can help them in cleaning the jewels easily. They have to know the right way to do that. Traditionally, people who are cleaning their jewels at home will use some solutions or detergent to perform that. It usually delivers some ideal results.
But sometimes, those cleaning methods may damage the jewels. Therefore the person has to be very careful. Before doing such process on their own, people have to make sure that the solution or chemical which they are using for cleaning will not damage the ornament. While using some solutions, the jewels may get a coating over it. Such kind of coating will produce certain colours over it and the person may not able to remove it easily.
In such situation, the person has to perform ultrasonic jewelry cleaning process to remove the coating. This process will be very effective to remove the color coating from any kind of jewelries. Most of the professional jewelry cleaners will use this method to remove any kind of dirt present in the jewels. But sometimes the ultrasonic cleaning may remove the stones present in the jewels. Hence the people must avoid this process in the case of jewels with stones. Most of the people are not aware of this and the stones in the jewels will come out.
In this process, the ultrasonic waves and chemicals will be used to remove the tarnish and dirt. When the jewels are exposed to the chemicals or waves, there will be some bubbles over the jewels and the foreign particles will be removed automatically. The high frequency ultrasonic waves will eliminate the contaminants from the jewels. The following passages will guide the people to perform the ultrasonic cleaning process.
First of all, people have to take a container and fill it with water and a tablespoon of ammonia. After combining both water and ammonia, they have to add some amount of dish washing liquid in it. Now all the three liquids have to be mixed thoroughly and once it is done the jewels can be added into the container. But there is an important thing that the people must have in their mind. They should not add more number of jewels into the container. If they add like that, then there are many chances for the damage of the jewels. Therefore it is very significant that the y have to add only less number of jewels in it.
Also they should avoid adding the jewels with stones in this process. It will damage the stones and remove it from the jewels. Hence the person must avoid the jewels with stones. This ultrasonic jewelry cleaning process is not applicable for such kind of jewels.